This week’s topic is Top Ten Best/Worst Movie Adaptations
- The Hunger Games- I actually enjoyed the Hunger Games movie more than the book. I liked how it was in 3rd person and I think it added a lot to the material in the book.
- The Wizard of Oz- This movie came out forever ago and is still amazing.
- To Kill a Mockingbird- Watching this movie as a child impacted me more than reading the book alone.
- A Series of Unfortunate Events-Was it completely accurate? No. But was it still fun and good? Yes.
- One for the Money-I have not read the books but the movie was fun and made me want to read them!
What are your favorite movie adaptations?