This week’s topic is:
Top Ten Books I'd Quickly Save If My House Was Going To Be Abducted By Aliens
1. Graceling by Kristin Cashore. This is one of my favorite books and so I would have to grab it.
2. Fire by Kristin Cashore. Same as above. This is a book I read when I get lonely or upset. So I think having this book would be vital.
3. Beauty by Robin McKinley I have had my copy of this book for about 7 years and I really love it. I cannot imagine not having a copy availbale.
4. Oh the Places You’ll go by Dr. Suess
5. One Fish Two Fish by Dr. Suess both of these books had a large impact on my childhood.
6-10. Random books from my favorites shelf. There are so many books that I would want to take with me that I would just grab randomly and hope for the best.
What would you save?