1) If there are five ways to solve a problem using logic, I'll find a sixth on instinct.
2) I need at least ten minutes to wake up properly. Fifteen if you don't want me to be cranky.
3) I never really was into books before I came to the Flow.
4) I'd rather read than talk to people, sometimes.
5) I love the sound of opening up a fresh can of soda.
6) I believe that there are a million great ways to say good-bye but no great way to say hello.
7) I have learned the hard way not to take anything for granted, and yet I still do it daily. Why?
8) I am the only male in my family. This means that at least once a month, I'd leave chocolate on the kitchen table and go out with my buddies all night.
9) I carry a lighter in my front pocket and a compact in my back pocket. Don't ask.
10) I have an unhealthy obsession with beautiful, terrible things.
Thanks V! I’m totally with you on the rather read then talk to people, sometimes thing.
He sounds hot right?