In celebration of Valentines day I have joined a blog hop. Today is my day to share some of my favorite fictional lovers.
My favorite lovers from Random Magic were Callie/Calliope and Nevermore because he was constantly helping her come up with the things (mostly words) that she was missing.
NOT ALL OF THESE CHARACTERS NESESARILY GET TOGETHER. THEY ARE JUST CUTE POSSIBLE COUPLES!
1. Yelena and Valek from the Study series by Maria V. Snyder These two characters have a very different relationship. It stems from a captive captor situation to a very nice place!
2. Anna and Etienne from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins I love these two characters because their relationship is so real and relatable. Also this book is amazing!
3. Todd and Fiona from A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker The funny banter between these two is to die for. It will keep you laughing for hours!
4. Bianca and Wesley from The DUFF by Kody Keplinger These two have a very odd relationship that starts physical and moves into another world. A great fictional couple
5. Katsa and Po from Graceling by Kristen Cashore One of my absolute favorite fictional lovers. I love how they work together and complement each other perfectly
6. Fire and Brigan from Fire by Kristen Cashore Their relationship is so realistic and I love the character development between the two of them!
Bonus: Sweet treat – Classic love poem
“Go From Me” by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
The widest land
Doom takes to part us, leaves thy heart in mine
With pulses that beat double.
Free MP3 download: (
(Click: Download episode)
Feel free to play the Queen of Hearts tour game
for Random Magic Tour: Vive L'Amour (Feb. 1-14)
- just collect more candy hearts like this
one and you might win a sweet prize!
Who are some of your favorite fictional lovers, in
books you’ve read or movies you’ve seen? Feel free to share your